Monday, November 23, 2009

I took my own advice and wrote about what I know

Last week I talked about how I was afraid that I had written two squidoo lenses about my bum marketing plan. I was afraid that I hadn't added any value to the internet as a whole. I felt I had just written a lens or two with some keywords thrown in and some links to affiliates I wanted to promote. This led to a third squidoo lens where I talked about writing about what you know,

I took my own advice today and wrote my latest lens about my learning about cordless drill drivers and knowing what the difference between Lithium-ion batteries and Ni-cad batteries were. Also, I shared what I feel are key features to look at as you do a cordless drill driver comparison.

I feel better about this latest lens because I learned something about a tool purchase I made and I feel that what I learned will also help others as they do their Christmas shopping for their favorite handyman (or handy woman) for the right cordless drill driver.

-Snotty Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment