Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Who is Joel Broughton? (Man his voice is annoying)

I was surfing Traffic Exchanges the other day and every so often I'd hear "Hi Joel Broughton here with the New Rich Report...". For some reason this greeting really grates on me. Every time I here this I start clicking faster so I can shut him up (it is really bad when he is open in more than one window).

I know, if his voice is so annoying why don't I just turn my speakers off; the main reason I keep my speakers on is because my favorite Traffic Exchange is Tezak Traffic Power. Tezak Traffic Power has bonus credits every 15 pages surfed and there is an audio clue when the bonus page appears so I guess I'll have to put up with Joel's (Hi this is Joel Broughton...). So why is this my favorite TE? Because of the bonus structure? Because of all the traffic it is driving to my sites? No, none of these, I like Tezak Traffic Power because it combines space aliens and the Three Amigos; what more can you want?

Back to Joel, I kept ignoring The New Rich Report and wasn't interested in what it had to offer. One day I was readying the forums in one of the affiliates (Acme-People-Search.com) I am promoting and read that other marketers were using the New Rich Report to promote their niche search engine. I went ahead and signed up for the New Rich Report and found out what it is all about. I found resources in the NRR back office for promoting this program and found that resources could also be used to promote anything you want on line.

To cut a long story short my story about Joel Broughton's "New Rich Report" illustrates my point to keep your eyes and ears open for information on how to market more effectively. You never know where you will gain valuable resources, they may even come from something that is a major annoyance to you.

Read more about how the New Rich Report and traffic exchanges play a part in My Bum Marketing Plan on Squidoo.

-See you at the top!

Scott
'SnottyScotty'

No comments:

Post a Comment